GLMA Nursing Email list
Anyone can sign up to be on the GLMA Nursing email list. To join, send an email request to email@example.com and include a brief note letting us know who you are!
Become part of the only nursing group wholly dedicated to advancing LGBT health! To join, download the GLMA Membership Form and check the option to add the Nursing Section to your membership! Nursing Section membership dues are $25 / year in addition to your annual GLMA membership. Return the form to:
1326 18th Street NW, Suite 22
Washington DC 20036
Or FAX to (202) 478-1500
You will be contacted with a username and password to update your online profile.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 600-8037.
All GLMA members are welcome to join the Nursing Section. Section members are nurses, including but not limited to LVNs (LPNs), RNs, APRNs, educators, administrators, researchers, nursing students at all levels of preparation, and straight allies who are nurses. Members are united in a dedication to the mission of quality LGBT health care, and may be engaged in settings as diverse as acute care, emergency care, public health, maternal-infant care, rehabilitation, home health care, as well as teaching, administration or research. Student members will have full rights and responsibilities in the nursing section.
Benefits of membership include
- Confidence in knowing that you are making a positive difference for LGBT health equality
- Weekly LGBT Health Digest
- Regular GLMA Memership Updates & Action Alerts
- Quarterly GLMA Report delivered to your electronic inbox
- Professional Networking at the Annual Conference, local events and other opportunities
- Enhanced Provider Directory Listing
- Discounted Conference Registration
- Complimentary ticket to the Annual Membership Lunch for conference registrants
Plus as a member of the Nursing Section you will be fully engaged with others who are dedicated to improving LGBT issues in nursing at all levels. You will be eligible to vote in our annual election to select members of the leadership team. You can assume leadership roles in the Section and in our workgroups, and be fully involved as a member in all Section activities.