The GLMA Nursing Section Leadership Team has now confirmed the final program for our Nursing Summit, planned for all day on September 14, 2016, in St. Louis, MO! The day will feature:
- Keynote Address by Tonda Hughes, PhD, RN, FAAN: “From gay bars to marriage equality: The evolution of research on sexual minority women’s health from one researcher’s perspective.”
- Ample opportunities for networking, including learning innovative networking strategies.
- Presentations by GLMA Nursing Section members sharing their current LGBT initiatives.
- Opportunities to collaborate with others around your specific interests related to LGBTQ health.
- Participate in the ongoing development of the GLMA Nursing Section
The detailed program for the 2016 Nursing Summit is on the GLMANursing.Org website, which also provides links for Summit and GLMA conference registration, information about the 34th Annual GLMA conference, and travel and hotel information.