With the establishment of the GLMA Nursing Section, we are setting up this “working” web site and blog! The purpose of the web site and the blogs include:
- Establishing an archive and history of the work we do together;
- Providing information for our colleagues and the public concerning nursing and LGBT health;
- Providing a central place to display working drafts of documents for feedback and comment;
- Promoting and celebrating achievements in nursing related to LGBT issues;
- Encouraging nurse participation in interdisciplinary projects by highlighting the contributions of nurses in these projects;
- Promoting interaction (comments, feedback, suggestions) among our members, other members of GLMA, the broader nursing and health care communities, as well as LGBT individuals who are interested in the work we are doing.
So join us! And participate on this blog and web site by leaving your comments and using our contact forms! We would love to hear from you!